Actual Multiple Monitors improves Windows® user interface when working with several monitors at once. Install Actual Multiple Monitors to get such essential controls as Taskbar, Start menu, system tray and Task Switcher on each connected display, quickly allocate windows between monitors (either manually or automatically), improve the look-and-feel of your desktop with the multi-monitor desktop wallpaper and screen saver, switch your laptop between internal display and external displays in a click with desktop profiles. Play your favorite games on one monitor and chat, serf web, stream online video, etc. on the others at the same time without fear that the game will minimize.
With these subtle but indispensable enhancements your productivity may be increased several times!
You no longer need to move the cursor to the primary screen to access the taskbar. With Actual Multiple Monitors you will get a fully functional taskbar onto each display. No matter which monitor you are working with – the following Windows 7, 8 Taskbar features will be available anywhere:
- Start button and toolbars
- Aero Peek and Jump Lists
- Notification area (system tray), clock and Show Desktop button
- Custom taskbar groups
- Recycle bin on the taskbar
Additional Title Bar Buttons
- you need to control what happens on another display but it’s out of your sight (monitor turned to a client, TV in another room, etc.)
- when you give a report or presentation, you can work with materials on your main display, mirroring its necessary part only onto the projector for your listeners