Balsamiq Wireframes is a rapid low-fidelity UI wireframing tool that reproduces the experience of sketching on a notepad or whiteboard but using a computer.
It really forces you to focus on structure and content, avoiding lengthy discussions about colors and details that should come later in the process.
Wireframes are FAST: you will generate more ideas, so you can throw out the bad ones and discover the best solutions.
Balsamiq Wireframes for Desktop can open both local BMPR files from your computer and Balsamiq Cloud projects.
Features of Balsamiq 4.1.2
- Capture anything on your screen
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira allows you to add wireframes to your Atlassian Jira issues.
- On top of the Balsamiq Wireframes editor, it offers a tight integration with Jira: start by clicking the Balsamiq Quick Add button, located under your Jira issue name.
- The Balsamiq project is saved as an attachment to your Jira issue and is easy to view and edit via our interactive issue panel. Learn more…
- The app offers real-time co-editing, even when running Jira behind the firewall.
- it offers tight integration with Google Drive: you won’t need to sign up for another username and password, sharing is the same as any other Google Drive file, and you can collaborate and co-edit projects in real-time, of course.
- With tight integrations with Google Docs, Spreadsheets and Slides, you’ll have your wireframes at the ready whenever you need them.